I may choose to ignore people who comment anonymously. I choose never to be anonymous online myself. I have little tolerance for this behavior.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm Being Quoted?!?!

It's flattering when people think your ideas are worth repeating or passing on. I'd like to think that somewhere, sometime, I've said something worthwhile.


Today, I was reading on the Internet, just minding my own business, and I read myself quoted in the Belfast Telegraph.


Check it out. Here's the link: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/eamon-mccann/obama-mormons-and-the-battle-for-americas-soul-16140627.html


I picked up the article in one of my RSS feeds. I was excited to read another article by Eammon McCann because I remember a classic article he wrote in 2008 that I sent to everybody and their brother. In fact, I emailed it to the Church's Newsroom web site to make sure they knew about it. They never responded to me. But, I later saw a link to the article on the Church's Ireland site. I also referenced the article in a 2010 blog post.


So, this was the incentive I needed to get back into the blogging business.


Thanks Eammon!

No comments:

Post a Comment