I may choose to ignore people who comment anonymously. I choose never to be anonymous online myself. I have little tolerance for this behavior.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hate is Hate

Mark Paredes writes a blog entitled Jews and Mormons for The Jewish Journal. In a recent posting he describes the Anti-Defamation League coming to the support of Mormons:
When I called the ADL’s Phoenix office to thank them for their support, one of their leaders made an interesting observation: “They can’t fool me, Mark. I know that the anti-Mormons of today were in many cases the anti-Semites of yesterday.” In many cases he’s right.
We get a little preoccupied in evaluating the source of the hate, the target of the hate, the nature of the hate, etc. We need to remember it is all hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment