I may choose to ignore people who comment anonymously. I choose never to be anonymous online myself. I have little tolerance for this behavior.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Timeline of Church Conservation Practices

A recent article on KSL and a Newsroom release details the efforts the Church has gone through to make its buildings green friendly. I must say some of the developments are impressive especially when detailed through the Timeline of Construction. But, I do wonder if solar panels could withstand our Kansas hailstorms.


One development from the 1980s suggested that satellites at local meetinghouses has saved members having to travel. We don't normally think "green" in these terms but anything that saves energy and the earth's resources can certainly be labeled green.


There is even a video:

No comments:

Post a Comment