I may choose to ignore people who comment anonymously. I choose never to be anonymous online myself. I have little tolerance for this behavior.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Election "Models" in Northern Ireland billboards are American Mormons

In an article I found in a Northern Ireland paper, The Belfast Telegraph, two Mormon part-time models in the United States are being used on billboards commissioned by the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) to encourage people to vote in the election.

Neither model was aware their image was being used in this manner.

I have to wonder if they have carefully reviewed their modeling agreements to know whether this is an illegal or legal use of their image. If it is illegal, I cannot imagine how they could sue them in an American court or a Northern Ireland one.

No comments:

Post a Comment