I may choose to ignore people who comment anonymously. I choose never to be anonymous online myself. I have little tolerance for this behavior.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Glenn Beck -- I wish he would stop talking . . .

I started this blog with a posting on Glenn Beck. My feelings on him haven't changed much except that my opinion of him gets lower every time he opens his mouth. As a conservative Republican, 7th generation Utah Mormon with a Ph.D. in government (Public Administration) I am horrified by his statements and beliefs.

I'll make a prediction. Mormons with his political views eventually kick themselves out of the Church. I do not see how he can stay in it for long if he retains the views I have recently heard him express. I would like to be the first to say, "Sayonara Glenn."

No comments:

Post a Comment